Family members of a Spanish citizen or of another Member State of the European Union, or of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland, who do not hold the nationality of one of these States, when they join or accompany them and are going to reside in Spain for a period of more than three months, must apply for and obtain a Union citizen’s family card. 

Member States of the European Union

  • Germany
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Cyprus
  • Denmark
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luembourg
  • Malta
  • Norway
  • Netherlands
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Czech Republic
  • Romania
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland

If you are a family member of a citizen of one of thesecountries, do not hesitate to contact us to arrange your residence in Spain. At People Global Relocation, we will take care of everything for you so that all you have to do is enjoy your stay.