All citizens of the European Union residing in Spain must register in the Municipal Register of the locality in which they reside in order to legalise their situation in the country.


All European Union citizens residing in Spain must apply for their European Union Citizen Registration Certificate within 3 months of their entry into the country.


It will be necessary to prove residence in Spain for more than 90 days to be able to access Social Security services.

Do not hesitate to contact us to obtain any of these documents. At People Global Relocation we will arrange your appointment to obtain them and we will personally accompany you to the corresponding institutions so that you are advised at all times by a professional.